CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Teaching ICT...

Well... I'm back!! Assalamualaikum & Hi babes!
As u all know, Im teaching at Lambak Kanan Primary School, Jalan 49 Brunei II. My 1st day teaching experience was fun eventhough it was very tiring hehehe... u know "KIDS"! They tend to move around & make some noises but it was very exciting when it comes to the SHOUTING scene. We as teachers do have the real power to manage & control them (in a good way). Yeah!
My responsibilities goes to teaching ICT for primary 2 & 4 which I found that some of them do know how to use computers whilst MOST of them don't!! So 'kasian' lah.. *sigh*
To be honest, at the beginning of the lesson, I was so nervous and terrified thinking that I might not be able to teach them well but at the end I managed to control the class and give them a good lesson: "MICROSOFT WORD BASICS", which I didn't expect them to respond fully (WRONG!!). I should've never underestimate the children's IQ. They tend to be smarter then expected. They are even smarter than U!
Ok enough already! Anyway, here are some pics that I took while I was teaching the children... :)
-mwahz-

Really concentrating during the lesson! Yay!

Answering Teacher Amal's questionssss...

They do pay full attention to Teacher Amal... :D